Saturday, January 13, 2007

Today with no Tomorrows

These few days, I was very bored and turn on the telly for more news than before. What I've noticed these days is that global warming is really kicking in. Crazy weather all around this rubbish globe. Warm winter in the Northern Hemisphere and cold summer in the Southern Hemisphere. It was hailing during Christmas in Melbourne 2006 and just raining for London...

Recent news was saying about Extinction of Polar Bear. Apparently they are dying because the iceberg they are standing are ceasing away. Since I am very small kid, I love animals. I had heaps of animals catalogues, pictorial books of animals. I've had countless hamsters, chucks, ducks, dogs, birds, fishes, etc. Chucks and ducks always end up in my granny's stomachs and I have no idea why I didn't have cats; not that I hate them... I had dreamt of becoming the Conservationist during adolescence, but I guess I am not in that ambition anymore. Not that I hated them now, I still love them, just that I love urban and a good home as well.

Speaking of extinctions, these days, more animals are on the wall than walking in their habitat. People think that having such animals on their walls are a pride. But they are damn wrong; hope that one day their own head are on their son wall. Cute little animals; Tigers, Rhinos, Sharks, Manatees, etc. got caught in the Extinction Marathon. Nevertheless, the fierce huge animals such as the red panda, bats, seahorses, wallabies are also losing. How cute are these little creatures!


Although they are frightening, they are cute as well.

Who is the winner in the end? Human races. But sooner or later, human races will be taken over by the Chuck race. Once the chucks start to cooperate with each other, they will come out with the best solution to kill us, the human race, who think they are so damn smart, when chucks are the mastermind of all evils. Chucks are involved in James Bond's missions as well as the Bush's decision on sending more troops to Iraq.
They might looked innocent, delicious creatures....But they are not! Beware Human Race

No comments: