Saturday, January 20, 2007

Addictions

Although I am not a junkies, not a pot smokers, not a smoker as well (mind you), I had heaps of other addictions...I am still a TV addict, I am a slave for tv (from the Britney Spear's song), slightly yuppie addict, my parent won't like this... Now I realised that I wasted most of my time facing the lappie for MSN Messenger.

I might be one of the MSN messenger addict. My MSN will always be signed in, even when I am out. First thing I look at in my lappie is MSN Messenger. Start chatting nonsense with people, although sometime being the completely fool, by ask "How Are You", when the opposition don't even care whether I am dead or not....You say 'I am a Caring', I agreed with you, but some people just don't give a damn, so why should I care?.

Okay, a new year a new life! I am going to tried to get rid of the MSN addiction! Sorry for those who wait for me to come and say 'hello', I am trying not to care anymore. This new year, I am going to channel my interest to other more useful things. I AM GOING TO HAVE A LIFE!

Being taking up the pool again. I really sucked the first time, after 2 bloody year of not touching the pool cue. Anyway now that my residential halls have pool tables, I can restart my pool! I am going to start reading books, and try to improve my bloody bad English. I am going to play more games, both computer games and sport games. As next year is my final semester for my Science degree, I just want to be all rounder. Won't waste my last semester with just chatting on MSN messenger.

I sometime wanted to thank my aunt who sent me to Australia. Opening my eyes, that I had no life, and I really need to change this no life habit. Although I said I am getting rid of the MSN addiction, I will still sign into MSN messenger in blue moon!

No comments: