Wednesday, January 24, 2007

No Idea what to put as title...

January is a really slow and boring month for me to begin with... Worse when you are in Churchill and in Australia, where everyone just woke up from the beautiful eating of Xmas! January is just too boring for me... Just finished my research project experimentally and need to write up a 8,000 words report in a month time. No big deal? Nah, still procrastinating heaps... Final Presentation in 2 more weeks? Nah, still procrastinating heaps heaps....

These days spend most of the time reading and catching up with my Naruto manga, and occasionally chat with similar person. Vivz thanks for the time! Muak Heaps! Play some computer games, temperature too high for me this cold-blooded lizard to move about and do some sports. How do those Indians from West23 do sports everyday? ( Well trained from the Bollywood's movie!) Although now is already cooled down to about 20 something, I am still unproductive in sports...

Ta to my high metabolistic body, I manage to keep that beer belly low while I sat there and laugh at Homer Simpsons doing the episode where he travelled with this bunch of Rockers and perform human-beerbelly-cannonball-blocking-act! Long eh? Don't know any other flowery English to explain this. By the way, with Homer why do I need good English? DOPE!

Next semester is coming soon. This means my holiday will be ending soon... Where is my holiday gone? Give me back my holiday!

Wait. I still have 8,000 words report to hand up on 22nd of Feb. Dope!

Next semester should be interesting. You know why? Most of my friends, which I took 1 short semester to 'generate?' is gone. Is it how you call it? Hmmm......Anyway, ahahha ( too lazy to check dictionary, bare with my bad English for an entry please?), they were either going back to their hometown for good, graduated, or just being stupid and being kicked back to their hometown.

Why in the first place I write this entry? No idea as well.... Boring with this entry now
.
.
.
.


Btw. thank again to those who ease my boringness once awhile by either chatting, Vivz; playing pool, Wayne; and asking me favour with their blog html, Ammie.

1 comment:

aims said...

haha, no worries... i'll sure ma fan my mentee if i have any problem, hehe... btw, glad that my blog construction helped you to kill off some boring time, lol