Monday, January 22, 2007

I Want I Want I Want.....

Before I begin my entry for today, please do leave a message (comment, ANYthing!) so that I know that my blog is actually being read beside me, myself and I... I did tried using the Counters, but....

Okay back to my entry!

Well after reading one of my reader's blog, I realised that I should write an entry related to the place I want to travel! Okay okay, here is the list!

  1. First and foremost, Japan. Of course it has be to Japan! I am a Japan maniac and was a Japan wannabe. Mind the tense 'was'. Nowadays I am not so J-wannabe, but well, I still want to go Japan (Full Stop). Which part of Japan? Erm.......Everyparts? If I have enough money. Hahaha....
  2. Second place which I am dying to go is Great Barrier Reef. Swimming with the fishes ( I am not dead yet, and I don't want to die over there, mind you); look at the reefs which is about to extinct....Sad...
  3. Third place will be New Zealand. Although it will be more woop woop than Australia, I guess I just love the environment in New Zealand.
  4. Polynesia. Any nice islands around the Pacific. Maybe Marshall Island will be good!. A narrow island with reefs at both sides!
  5. Moving up to the equatorial, I will like to go either Bali. Although it had been bombed for quite a number of times....
  6. Or Singapore! To tell you the truth, I never been to Singapore for more than 18 years.... Long eh! Guess because I am a Penangite, and travelling from Penang to Singapore is just too far!
  7. Wanted to go Maldives. Another island similar to the Polynesian islands. Then I might go to Madagascar! Boogey with the lemur king! I like to move it move it, I like to move it move, I like to move it move it, You like to, Move it
  8. Next should be Tibet. Hmmm, guess Tibet should be after New Zealand. Wanted to experience the high altitude and the land which was not open to outsiders for century. While I am over Tibet, I might as well go to Bhutan and Nepal! Not that I am going for Everest.... No such ambition
  9. After that, it has to be Italy! No idea why, maybe just their romantic atmosphere that I like?
  10. Scandinavian countries will be fine as well!
  11. New York/ America is another place I wanted to travel. Not particularly like America, Sorry Americans. But that place might be just too far for me to consider... Hahaha.

Well guess I almost cover the whole globe. If those countries are not inside this list, I might be just forgetful. Hahaha......

6 comments:

aims said...

Ammie was here!! Haha, just to let you know I was checking out your blog -_-lll Anyway, of all the places you mentioned, Scandinavian countries and Italy interest me the most, hope can go there someday la, haha...

hui ru said...

Okay. My turn! I want.. a new skirt.. white sportshoes.. to hug wombats.. to visit my pallie in Manchester.. and visit the 7 wonders of the world. Lol. Eh Lex.. our dreams are very expensive. maybe we should strike lottery first before dreaming..

Leon-G said...

Hui Ru: Hug wombatS? That creature bitten me once when I was feeding them....Greedy Fellow.....

Ammie: Thanks for dropping some comments. Well I prefer to go island country. As you can see, I am borned, bred, and lived and now staying in an Island Country! Just loved the sea!

Wayne said...

Looks like you got an adventure ahead of ya!

Anonymous said...

Just dropped in on your blog, so don't know what thought process brought you to the idea of visiting a coral atoll. Check out "Castaway" film with Tom Hanks if you haven't already. I can vouch for the safety and hospitality of the Marshall Islanders in the Pacific. Take a chance and go there! Just be sure to get to one of the "outer island" atolls and spend a week as a guest. You will not be sorry, even if you don't like fish, breadfruit and coconut crab. Immerse yourself in the reality of isolated, subsistence living for a week and you will be changed for tghe better. Guaranteed!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Mr/Miss/Mrs Anonymous, thanks for your tips on Marshall Island. Are you one? Well, need to wait until I have enough money, only I can go to such places...

At this time, I might just go rent a Castaway film and see it myself! :P