Sunday, January 28, 2007

Ta (Thanks) Fat Aunt


Well, what can I say about this blog? Hmmmmm. Okay Okay, those of you who knows me ( from Malaysia, Penang, or Australia) and to those who just bump into my blog, I am going to tell you people a story. Hmmmm, I can hear the idiots cried out loud, " Not Another Story!!!!! " ..... I don't care, this is my blog, I can say what ever I like!


First and foremost, if you people know I went to Australia to end my Science degree in Monash Gippy, you might thought, " This bloke is bloody rich, to come/went to Aus when he can finish the degree in Tanah Melayu (Malaysia) ". But I am actually not! You might heard it from directly from me, or from other people talking behind my back, or from some people's mouth; that I can come over here is because of my AUNT. YES!!!! You are correct, but no price for that. Hehehe


Well you see, my aunt has been living in Aus since I was born! I still remember, when I was still a kid, she will come back every 2 years. I only recalled when my cousin came back with her. We, one bunch of kids, tagged along with her to everywhere! She is like our candy lady. Hahaha. Still remember the place I like to go was the '15 Miles' ( 15 公里). How come we called the river that name? Let me explain more detail; 15 Miles means 15 miles from the Teluk Bahang Dam. Make sense? You can't swim in the Dam, that is where people get their water, idiot! Moreover the water was cleaner! If to those who never been to 15Miles or up to 18Miles, don't waste your time. It has been deteriorated by those Malays.


When we were over there, we played until the sun goes down. If not, my sister and I won't want to leave. Blah blah blah. Oh back to my aunt, we call her Fat Aunt. She use to be quite plump and thus this is how the name came about. We are Chinese, no way we can call her name just by that! Anyway she loved us very much, regard us as her sons and daughters, even she had one!


As my parent is not rich people, not roadside dirt poor either. Hmm... Maybe by referring to the Steak cooking methods; there is Blue, followed by Raw, and then Half cooked, and Fully cooked. We are in the Raw category! Not Blue and not yet Half cooked. There is no way I can come to down under to study... But my aunt willing to pay/ loan me for my tuition fees in Aus. How cool and good is that! Half of my friends are green with envy, because I got such good aunt! Ta her everyday for everything she did to me! Of course I do thanks my parent everyday, they did so much for me as well.


Well, better have my brunch. Woke up so long, still haven't had my brekkie....

No comments: