Saturday, June 23, 2007

Long hiatus coming soon....

Sorry guys. I will be going for a holiday. A time to rest after 1 year of working nonstop. Can you imagine that? After 1 year only I get my very own rest. Why?

Well, after the semester started last year, I worked nonstop throughout the semester. Even after the 2nd semester final, I need to start doing my third year project... That project goes on until the beginning of the 2007 first semester. Of course there is some small holidays with my aunts and some parties, but not something I did for myself and I died to go.

Now, after my final paper of this semester, I need to continue doing a poster for the conference that will be held in Adelaide. I am very tired... I need to get away from these, I need a runaway. So I reckon Sydney is a good hideout!

I am sorry to those who keep track on my blog, but this poor guy need a rest from all these. He need a day where he does not need to worry about his works, and he can play from dust to dawn, or maybe early morning!

To those who are eager to see my new blog layout, you will need to wait for awhile. I have no more strength to do such thing. Thanks to Sookie who helped me a lot! I will die without your helps!!!! Thanks

Ciao, till next time.