Sunday, June 17, 2007

Blog Banner Survey

Okay, I am undecided on which picture should I use as the banner for my new blog. And I really need you people's help. So stop playing with my panda for awhile, and help me in choosing which one should I use as the blog banner.
I have play around this picture with Photoshop, using my lousy Photoshop knowledge.
The first picture is the one with colour pencil sketching on the background, while I remained fair and smooth! HeheheeThe second picture is pencil sketching of me, with colourful background!!!!!
The big problem now is, I DON'T know which to choose.... I love both of them.... Need your voice to determine which one will be up the blog.

This survey will be up until 21st of June, where I will count the ballots. hehehehe.
Number 1 or Number 2 ?

PS: Everyone can vote! No matter you just bum into my blog out of curiosity or coming here with inconspicuous mode... I know whether you people came in and vote or not, I have extreme Tracking! hahaha. So please do give out your opinion.
You can post them over the comment box or Crapbox. Ta!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

justine here. i vote for the 1st one

hui ru said...

hey chicky.. number one.

Leon-G said...

thanks guys for your vote and opinion. They do count a lot to me!!!!!

Hui ru - don't angry with me. I was not in the mood that day, when you came and talk to me. Sorry

Anonymous said...

I also like no. 1! It looks raw and mysterious...