Saturday, June 02, 2007

Gown Day Part I

Food of the Day: Belacan Kangkung

1st of June; The beginning of winter, but the end of my undergraduate. AND my GOWN DAY. Been waiting for that, one semester ago.... Okay, those who are not from Gippy, and got intimated/threaten (kiasu(s))/ etc etc, might not know what is that about.

Gown Day is the day where international student (only international student), get to wear their graduation gown (not any normal gown) and take heaps of picture everywhere in the campus. Of course they will charge us with the gown. Only $5 for rental of gown, and rather expensive studio price.... Well once in a lifetime, should not be so stingy.
There are heaps more picture I've not get from my Best Ke-Le-Feh (sidekick). Other pictures were posted in my friendster. Just nibbles on these at the moment.
Now I give you the Science Faculty Graduands! Ops, Neema was blocked by the lady in red.....

One of the places that I rarely go, but feel like taking infront of it. Hhehehehe: The Library, duh. Such a big word stating above us

The science undergraduates; graduands and non-graduands.


The groupie photos, mine will post it separately in the next entry, with proud!!!!!hehehe


Cant get the best hat throwing picture this sem. Sad....... but if you want the video, can always get it from me.


In front of the Binishell, which might be demolish next year..... This is the only one standing in Southern Hemisphere. Soon, there will be none. How they built that? It is like building a mask with a balloon. First they pump air into a big big balloon, then they put cement onto it.

The End of this Gown Day Part One. See you guys later. With love from this yellow-green riding hood guy. hehehehe

Acknowledgement:

Thanks to Lai Peng, Ben, Cynthia, Rona, Mei Ying for the pictures.

Special thanks (there it goes) to: everyone who attend to my groupie photos. Will post it soon. Then I will list down your name. Be patient

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was reading one of my high-schoolmates blog, and he was talking about Amsterdam; where all they did is eating space cake/magic cake and smoke joints and the ever famous red district. Sound like a good life to me. But I won't do thaose stuffs, thanksfully. I rather go for mud cakes and non-smoking restaurants. hehehehehe.

2 comments:

Walter said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures.

I miss the Binishell!!

Leon-G said...

Thanks, there are more to come!!!! I will consider putting some of the campus pictures. Maybe after my final!
Cheers