Sunday, June 17, 2007

New Blog Banner Survey

Food for the Day: Mee Jawa
Thanks to Sookie, now I have more versions of this Possy me picture... Are you people going to choose again? Please say yes.
Anyway, with the current technology and htmls, I can, not only post one up by banner, but all six of them!!!!!!!!

All hail Sookie, my lucky star!!!!! Okay, better stop praising her that much, she will fly later. Now as I was saying, I can post all of them up. And when you people come into my blog, random version of this picture will pop out as the Blog Banner!!!!!! OOOOOOOhhhh I can't wait to see the outcome of this blog!!!!


So you people can stop cracking your head on choosing which is the best. Too me they are well edited. hehehehhe. Yep, edited.
Notice the difference between a 2 days beginner and a professional......

3 comments:

karine said...

ahhah dont worry I won't simply fly here fly there~~

just make sure your banner borders blend in nicely with the site ^___^ it will look great, I'm sure~

I'm also quite excited about your new blog layout~~ haha I wish the exams would faster faster faster finish!

And seeing yours, I also want to do a new layout for mine. XP

Leon-G said...

hahaha. I reckon you should change yours. With all the time at your hand after your final, you definitely can do a pretty nice one, compared to mine......

It goes like a virus, once someone changed his/her blog layout; other people will be aroused (damn i like to use this word these days) to improve their blogs' layouts.

Okay know all we need it pray hard for the exam to finish, so that we can start doing our layouts!!!!

Leon-G said...

If not mistaken, cynthia liked the ipod-look-a-like version of the banner!!!! So yeah, random selecting is the best way to go!!!!!