Monday, June 04, 2007

Gown Day Part II - The Monash Staffs

Food of the Day: Butter Garlic Chicken
This entry is about the staffs in Monash Gippsland Campus. You might not know them, but they are somebody to me! They've helped me heaps throughout the time in this campus.Catherine, chem lab assistant
Persia Hill, International Student Support manager (I reckon)




Lauren,


Barbie, chemistry lecturer. Barbie got pregnant last sem, so she did not teach me that much, as to Bob.



Mary, lab assistant


One of the receptionist, at the main reception


Miss Jenny Mosse (pronounced as Mosa, not mousse), biotech course coordinator


Bob! Chemistry Lecturer. That day was our lucky day. We thought Bob won't be in the campus that day. But to our surprise, and our luck, he came for work!


There are heaps more lecturer victim we could not hunt. Kirsten went back to Germany; Phil went back home early..... (he promised to be there....); Alan had gone wonder about and got lost somewhere; that day Anita did not come for work, not her workday; I don't have the time to go to ASIRC, to take photo with the colleagues; Chris, I reckon he went to Philippines to look for more mossie; I couldn't find Emily anywhere in the campus; Wendy had gone for a meeting; and lastly Eddie had gone back Malaysia in the beginning of the semester, for good....
PS. Are you eager to see my groupie photo? Well you will have to wait. Hehehehe. Patient is a virtue! Those who are not, ignore this idiot. He lost his mind over study. How sad. Hahahaha

No comments: