Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Back (for good)

Hello everyone. I am back! Both from holiday and to this blog!!!!!!! Sydney was awesome, but I don't reckon I will talk about it in this blog!!!!! This new template of my blog was one of the awesome xml template from Gecko and Fly! And thanks to Sookie, the blog banner is the picture of me!!!! I know I am a possie.... I don't care!!!! hahaha.

And, for your information, the blog banner will be randomly selected and displayed from four of my prime each time you people come into my page!!!!!! If you people dont believe me, DO refresh!!!!

And I am back to Gippsland. For Honours degree; I did not fail any unit, okay?.... Yesterday spend 2 hours discussing about the potential parts for me to be involved in the petroleum waste sludge bioremediation project! Still kinda blur with the machine (in-vessel composting) though....

Anyway, need to accept the offer letter from Monash and pay bloody expensive fees for that....

No comments: