Friday, July 27, 2007

Sydney Makan Trip

I was suppose to post entry about the Sydney trip few weeks back. But being too "busy" with my Honours, I have no time to put them up.... Okay there you go. To those who plan to go Sydney for vacation, and you happen to have the same motto as me "Live to Eat", I suggest you people to visit one of these places.

Day 1:
Lunch
-Roasted Duck with wonton Noodles (Chinatown)
Dinner
-Heavenly Pancakes (Pancakes on the Rock)

Day 2:
Lunch
-Taiwanese food called "Nou rou fan" (Off Market City)
Dinner
- Entree - Deep fried Mars Bar (Bondi Beach)

Main course - Pork Ribs!!!!!! (Hurricane Grills, Bondi Beach)

Day 3:
Lunch
- Obento (Takeru, Sussex Street)
I forgot what we had for dinner, could be the EXTREME spicy Sizchuan hot pot.....

Supper
Ogalo burger (Liverpool St)

Siew Yeah
- Mango sago + black sesame toufu fa with glutinous rice


Day 4:
Lunch
- Seafoods!!!!! (Sydney's Fish Market)


Dinner
- Korean Foods - Abalone and Ginseng Chicken (Zozo, World Square)

Day 5:
Lunch
- Harvey's Hotdog de Wheels and Chicken and Peas + Ginger Beer (Woolloomooloo)


Dinner
- Nasi Terasi (Belacan Fried Rice) (Food court below Chinatown)
Don't they make you drool heap??? Faster go and take a plane to Sydney!!!! Do I get any money for promoting these for Sydney?????

Disclaimer: The foods are selected based on Lex's mere taste. If you found any rats/cockies/ etc etc. do not come and sue me. I am not a food critic also, those who thing their own restaurant foods are better, do leave me a comment please. Thanks

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alright. I surrender. I guess I seriously need to get the next flight to Sydney. Drooling here in KL. Esp the oysters. AAAAAaaaaRRRRGGGHHHH!!!!

P/s: You've suceed in making me hungry again.

Leon-G said...

Hahahaahhaha. After writing this blog, I also felt so hungry myself... Hahaha.

See, do you get to eat so many stuffs when you come over Sydney??? :P

Anonymous said...

Wah pah tor eow! Chin chia chin chia eow. (My stomach is hungry! Very very hungry.)

Not exactly that much but I remembered eating seafoods at Sydney's Fish Market and the Mars Bar at Bondi.

Hymphh! "On 28th of July, I vow never to spend a single cent on shopping but to save hard so I can go to Aussie." Hahaha. Look who's talking here.