Thursday, July 19, 2007

Snow

Snowman from Morwell National Park

Well, while waiting for my cooking-mate to come back, I might as well update my blog a bit! I am kinda hungry though.....

It snowed recently in Daylesford and Ballarat just a few days ago... But not over Churchill..... NOT FAIR... they are saying that we might have some, but because of the rain over our place, snow turns into water.... Arrrgggh.....

We, Malaysian, are definitely eager to experience the snow because Malaysia is a tropical country. If snow were to fall on Malaysian ground, there is definitely something weird going on with the world. But we can still experience snow at other places. The only time I see snow is in China, when I was travelling up north from Guangzhou.

To those who haven't experience snow before, there is something you should do. Make sure you wear your gloves (thick one if possible), and make sure you have thick clothes. Most important thing, don't stand in the snow alone..... You will feel so damn alone, you could jump off the cliff if you are standing on one.... I actually felt like the character of Winter Sonata, although I never seen that Korean drama.

Oh wait, last year I'd went to Mt. Baw Baw. The day we (my relative and I) went up the Mt. Baw Baw, it did not snow.... So it wasn't much fun.... The next week, my friends went to the same mountain and they get to play with heaps of snow.... How furious.....

By the way, just yesterday, I did drive around my place, for the snow hunt. We can see some snow lying on top of the mountains next to our campus. But we just can't reach the top of the mountain..... Argh..... I was more furious when Shing Jia and her friends came back with a bag full of SNOW.... They found snow in Morwell National Park.... I SHOULD HAVE GONE THERE....

Okay, I am so damn hungry, I can't type 15 words per minute, I could only type 1 word per 15 minutes. Hahaha.

No comments: