Saturday, August 30, 2008

Mixed Feelings

In 48 hours, I had the almost all the feeling you can describe. 48 hours ago, I woke up with a terrible headache. Yep, not enough sleep. Funny huh? Being an unemployed self-employed person, how can he be possible lack of sleep. He can just sleep all he wants and never wake up I want to do that as well. I am trying to regulate my sleep pattern, so that when I really do have a job, then I will probably tune into it better. I practically had some insomnia I guess. Besides I needed to do some of my permanent residency application stuffs.

Okay, besides having headache, I was hungry. I went to gym without lunch. Very Clever! I walked out of the gym and still don't feel anything. Once I have down with my protein shakes, something kick in. The stomachache was so bad that I need to find toilet ASAP. Underground public toilet along Collins Street is a no go (no tissue paper....., but looks clean. No point, no tissue paper means no go). I walked up another bloody block in the CBD and into one of the toilet tucked away in some of the alley. Thank god there was toilet paper. If not I would have be in deep shit.

So right after the run, I feel the urge to eat. I was superbly hungry and need to find foods ASAP. It was already half past three before I have anything to eat. Now my stomach is the one facing the music. It has been pretty bad the whole day today.....

Today I decided to stay back, cause Ammie and Wei Chao decided to hibernate for the spring. So I was pretty bored the whole day. Applied for some jobs, and watch a few TV series that my sister download from Malaysia. But just when I was bored, I was reading the Microbiology Australia Magazine. It is a free magazine for members of The Australian Society for Microbiology (basically means almost every microbiologist in Australia). I happened to be one of the members and I gave a presentation in that conference (refer to the previous entry). Now my name was out in one of their segments! I was thrilled!!! Although it was only one line, saying what I presented, I felt rather honoured to have my name there!!!

Okay here are some of the rants and ramblings. You think I am going to celebrate Malaysian Independent Day? NO. This is how I celebrate independent day, by ranting and rambling.

No comments: