Sunday, August 24, 2008

Path to Gluttony

I don't know what had happened to me. Two entries in 1 day. Anyway what I wanna say is gone is the day where you were happily jumping on the trampoline that you felt like a feather.

After high school, most of us have grown so much. Both in mentally and waist. Some cognitions were still the same, but the waist definitely have grown to a size of 38 ( I am not talking about me). Eight out of ten of my friends were in the same boat, maybe I can be regarded as one of them. As you grow older, your height stop growing, but not your weight. It is growing like a tropical tree fighting to get space. But we have all the space we want, gaining the horizontal size is not good for anyone.

Some of my friends even lost their bird eyes view on their down under, if you know what I meant. But some of them were trying to re-encouraging themselves by saying " I don't need the bird eyes view, all I need is my girlfriend to "view" the bird". That's a very tacky yet sad quote that got me laughing till my stomach hurts.

With this new trend of men, who pays more attention on their appearances, it is not a shock to see more men are in hitting hard in the gym. "You will have to lose of some of the extras" has been hitting hard into the brain of subconscious men. Gone were the days when fat men were viewed as prosperous. Fat men might as well regarded as uncontrolled food consumption or having some sort of depression.

After coming back from Penang, I have this urge to eat good fatty foods like coconut milk related stuffs, and all those chips that I managed to break free from. I am pretty disappointed with myself for letting those sinful foods into my stomach and into my spare compartment, but it is once awhile, so I guess I shouldn't complain so much. Now I should stop walking on the path to gluttony and into a healthier choice. Wish me luck!

No comments: