Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Tribute

Hurrah

Finally finished renewing my template again!
This time I am more daring and change the whole blog setting with my lousy html knowledge!
Thanks to those who donate 'I might be charged with plagarism' the picture and background. Search high and low for those...Very proud with my new blog!!!!Hehehe

And last but not least need to thanks those who helped me out (finding Photoshop software and remind me of how silly I am, that I can do my title with just Paint...)

There you go, Life Your Life to the Fullest with Melbourne/City Theme!!!!

Cheers
Lex

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey...good job!!! Keep on giving your blog a fresh look ya!

But, can change the font a not??? My eye sight not that good d...bold it maybe???

And...should it be Live Your Life... or Life Your Life?....Not to say I want to correct you but confirming my English...I am pretty weak in it lar you know!

Leon-G said...

Thanks mate. All this while (after I renew my template) I thought I typed 'Live' instead of 'Life'. Thanks for waking me up, maybe from my report rushing, and I have no time to check my typo at all....

Ta!