Thursday, December 07, 2006

Malaysia Boleh?

Malaysia Boleh! Is the shout for Malaysian in Malaysia. (means Malaysia can). I in particularly never said such thing out loud and proud...When I use this phrase, my Exclamation mark (!) will be replaced with Question mark (?) and when I talk bad about my own country. Hehehe

What can I say? Malaysian really BOLEH spend their money on useless stuffs, tallest building with empty offices, useless connection of bridges, heaps amount of traffic light in 1 straight road(about 13 of them...can u imagine that?). So where does this money come from? Of course from the petrol they extractedLAH. Overcharging the citizen with petrol, when it should be much more less...

They also very BOLEH in dividing everything racially. Malays should be included in every company in Malaysia and they should be in as high post as possible. WTF? Malays will get financial aids for parenting. WTF? In a public unversity, quota for Malays is 70%, no matter how stupid they are, and with loans. WTF? Malays do not need tax in PizzaHut. WTF?

Where is the Chineses and Indians? Ain't them Malaysian as well? What do they get?
Oooooh they get heaps apparently. They get to pay taxes which in turn goes to the Malays as financial aids. They get to be unemployed and get nothing.

Almost 90% of my chinese friends would not like to go back Malaysia to work. Will they find a job, this is another question. About half of my Malaysian friends in Oz will like to stay back for Oz Permanant Resident and work in Oz. Or they will go Singapore to work.

Maybe after another decades, there might be no more Chinese in Malaysia. Will Malaysia survive with that? I have no idea. Let's wait and see!

No comments: