Monday, December 11, 2006

Crazy Weather

Okay I am going to be short for today. Heaps of things to do, just suddenly I thought of telling you people about this crazy weather of Oz. Now I am freezing cold because the weather is only 11degree. Cold huh?! Wait!!!!!Want to know how 'cold' was yesterday? 44degree in the afternoon...I basically baked inside my room (room temperature around 34degree, and it is oven dry hot). This biggest changes in weather/temperature I ever experienced. 33degree difference.....

Wait wait wait. Yesterday as I've said it was 44 degree in the arvo, what about night? 22degree. That was the biggest changes in a day for me man...Once the sun go down, the oven stops!, and come in the cold air in a seconds......What can I say, Oz, especially Victoria has this say that goes like this 'Don't like the weather? Wait for awhile'. And it is correct. One minute it was pouring, another minute it stops completely and there is sun... It hailed heavily outside and I cannot go out? I waited for 3 more minutes and clear sky with stong sunlight is out. Don't like it? Too sunny? wait again, it will soon drizzle again!Then then, wait again, you might get the wind that is so strong that it feels like it could blow away your roof!

Trying to adapt this weather, and hoping for the best and the night to come. Tomorrow will be the same, the weather forecast said it will be sunny with temperature around 7-22degree...Well better than I need to barenake and oven bake until goldenbrown and ready to eat.

You people might not believe me, saying the weather forecast might be wrong (like Malaysian's), but believe me! I have a thermometer outside my room (at my window) and a thermometer in my room)!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha so temperamental...worse than PMS. Anyways, yeah that's why i suggested steamboat. It's nice to have steamboat at night when its COLD. yum...

Anonymous said...

Hey hey....take good care of yourself ya...don't fall sick! If not, I will be lonely when I on9 while you recuperate in your bed!!!

So please drink lots of water and rest lots - take it as a message from your parents! hehehe....

Leon-G said...

Thanks for your concerns!!! Guess I can get use of the weather. When it is hot, I will open my fan (which doesn't help at all) and when it is cold I will open my heater.
Anyway, Ta