Sunday, December 07, 2008

Untitled to Randomness

I was planning to complain about my day last Thursday, it was a terrible day. But I think I should not disclose it here. Cause over here it is full of negativity, and I am not a negative/pessimistic person (I hope I am not sometimes). Besides I have complaint that to fair amount of people (those that I seek for TLC). So I am all good now, and not going to think and throw any tantrum everywhere. I sometimes can act childishly but trying hard not to.

I learned a lot these days, even I am still looking for a job and not going anywhere. I think this is the phase of life where you learn about everything that's around you. Instead of looking for the cure for a certain disease or just getting the daily bread for the family. I felt like a sponge at this moment, standing in a crowded road with people walking aimlessly to places they are suppose to go, while I stood still and absorb their behavior, attitude and something so common yet hard to describe, Life. Life is an endless learning process, and you only notice this when you are standing still.

I am glad I chose this life or this route. Okay, I shall leave this entry here for now. I have heaps to talk about but I totally forgotten about them when I sign into blogspot. Argh. So if I can remember them, then I will talk on them next time. Now, Ancora Imparo, I am still learning (quoted from Monash motto, which is quite true!)

No comments: