Friday, December 26, 2008

The Love Hate Relationship with CK Undies

Disclaimer: This entry will increase any pro-shopaholic urge to purchase thing out of impulse. If any incident happened, this has nothing to do with this author.


Xmas is rather boring occasion for me. This year is mostly dinner with relative on Xmas Eve and watch Christmas TV programs. Xmas itself was beautiful, sunny 25 degree day but no friends wanted to go out with me, they were busy with their Church, so I was left alone......

Anyway, apart from that, there is something I have been looking forward to! Boxing Day Sales!!!!! I have talked about this day since 2 months ago! Just imagine how anticipating I was! I was hoping I'd have started working, so I can go crazy and start buying all the CK undies that I want. Alas, this dream did not come true. Maybe next year then!

So today I woke up at 6am. Yes, you hear me right, 6 am! And step out of the house 1 hour later with my cousin for the shopping extravaganza! Reached the CBD at 7.30am and it was already quite full with people, especially Myers Supermarket which opened at 5am today!

The first place we attacked? Underwear section! Most of the size were depleting, but there are still some nice one. Trying to keep myself spending a fortune over there, so I end up buying only ONE CK underwear....... I wasn't very happy about this....

Anyway, My cousin was having this impulsive purchases cause things were quite cheap over there. And when were at the Basement, he brought more stuffs while I was stuck with oversized short shorts or one size too small short. I was even more pissed......

Until I finished our very quick morning tea (sushi from Sushi Sushi), I walked into this magnificent shop and I found my Short Shorts!!!!!! I love short shorts (more pictures below), and they actually have size!!!!! So I was out with two lovely purchases!

Then followed by a few after that, all in Melbourne Central! So after 6 and half hours of retail therapy we finally gave up. I was kinda broke, but I did not over spent! Which is a Plus!!!! I was planning to spend only $150 for today, looking at the amount of zeros in my bank, and I only spend $140!!!!

Okay, I was busy shopping, didn't have time to sit and take pictures. So these are the pictures I took when I was going home, and when I am at home (after rejuvenated from my slumber nap!)
Levi's outlet store at DFO (Direct Factory Outlets). People acted as if the stuffs in the shops are free. A bloody long queue for Guess shop over there as well..........

My purchases!!!!! I don't know why they are upside down, can't seems to do anything about that. So please don't strain your neck by looking at them. Cause I have them in individual photo!

Can you see me naked from the reflection? This arvo is a bit hot to wear any tees! Got them cause my old one is spoiled on the day itself. Just so lucky to have this for only $10!

My Short shorts!!!!! If they have anything shorter, I will have brought them!!!!!
My two shirts, I can't seems to find anything I want, and by the time I have mood to buy them, I have already reached my limit....
Happy me with my happy purchases!!!!!

No comments: