Friday, December 12, 2008

Emotionless Puppet

Sometimes I think this couldn't be any worst, and then I was bombarded by even more bad news. I reckon this is the lowest of low. I am sick again....... But this time I am able to walk around, just that I will be coughing and sneezing here and there.

For the past few days, everyone was having a bad time. Either they are sick, ended their relationship, lost their job (retrenchment because of the idiotic global financial crisis), still unemployed, broke because they need to buy heaps of pressie for their friends and family, etc etc. Well, what I want to discuss today is not about me, I know I have been very pessimistic, but I will try to lift myself out of this. So one of my friend, the cutest couple (so I thought) just broke up because of long distant relationship. *You know who you are, but don't need to show everyone okay? And stop patting on my head, I just wax-ed my hair*

For most people, the girl or the guy will be crying like there is no tomorrow, and the person who called it break, might end up in a hell a lot of trouble (I have seen a lot of drama relationship, kinda hated that). But this is a totally cool one. AMAZING! No drama, So different, So Cool. Hahaha. I am not sure whether each of them are bottling their emotion up, closing it tight with their imaginary bottle cap. When I was talking to them, they SOUNDED so normal.

Then, it makes me think. Of course I will put my two cents worth because this is my blog after all. I am not just going to announce this for no reason. Whether is this good? You felt sad, but on the surface you looked like a rhinoceros, steady and calm. Is this even any good if you run amok crying like a baby seeking for attentions and begging the person to take you back?

Sometimes, people in the public just want to see everyone smiling and happily making their way to the shop for more endless shopping extravaganza. But this is not the case, so I felt. Maybe not to everyone else on earth with a watery eyes, at least to people you are comfortable with. Personally, I will show my sadness to those who are close to me. Then to me, I am another step closer to them, and hopefully they will be the same too.

Having said that, I am (most of the time) a puppet. I am someone who will not tell everyone what I am feeling. I tends to smile which is the best device to hide my sorrow and trouble catastrophe to people I barely know. Cause to me they don't need to see this, it might just freak them out. I will only out my emotion to people I am close! Is this the apathy route of an adult?

No one want to be an emotionless puppet, and I am not comfortable with hyper-emotive puppets. What do you think?

I am not sure whether should I keep this blog name as "Live Your Life to the Fullest" cause I felt like I am not living it to the fullest now. Maybe I am, maybe I am not, I am confused. We will see! Only time will tell and mend this open-wound

7 comments:

karine said...

I SO understand you when you say that you don't really tell everyone what you feel.. again imo, some things you can work yourself out, so why kacau orang lain? but if you really can't handle it on your own then its better to open up to someone else. so don't drive yourself gila ok! you has trusted friends (whoever they may be) for a reason =)

aims said...

It's true that you don't have to reveal your true feelings to everyone. However, when you're troubled or depressed, it's always good to open up to people you trust. Like what Sookie said, you have trusted friends for a reason!

Leon-G said...

Hm, maybe I wrote too much on my opinion. Suddenly it becomes my thing..... hahaha.

Yeah, I does that and happy with this!

weichaoz said...

Ya, everyone has secrets, keep some for yourself, that's ok.. It's better to do things more meaningful than waste time on nothing...

karine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
karine said...

haha obviously on YOUR blog, we focus on YOUR issues XDXDXD

btw what's your definition of hyper-emotive puppets? meaning ppl who are always dramatic, or when they are dramatic they are VERY dramatic? =P

in both cases I feel that maybe they just cannot handle strife really well, so when they do open up to you.. just sit there and listen. (haha I am good at listening but I will still worry at what to advise them with, which is apparently my worst fault =P)

ps: I deleted my own comment earlier cause I accidentally pressed the "submit" button~

Leon-G said...

karine: Bwahahahaa. Focus on ME, Focus On ME! Sounded just like Ammie. Sorry Mama. Hahahaha.

Yeah, but hyper emotive puppet, I am meaning both dramatic people and when they are dramatic they are VERY dramatic, but thank god most of my friends are not this type of people. Hahaha. Better not say anything, cause later I might have friends who are included into this group of puppets.