Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I am not doing this

Yes, you hear me right. I am not going to write what stupid new year resolution this year. I don't reckon I had done any most of the year. Cause I know I won't able to keep the promise (to myself). I can keep promises with other people, but not with myself. hehehehe

So I refuse to make any this year. Even though I refuse, everyone knows what I my resolution is about. I know that myself very well too. Just not going to say it out loud here. hahaha.

Then there is this again, where people sum up whatever they did for this one whole year. Some of them did it perfectly well, others were just blah...... I did heaps of stuffs this year, and I mostly forgotten what they were. So this year I am not writing this as well. Hahahahaha.

So basically I don't know what I am going to write about. Maybe I dont know.


*******************

Okay, I was going to disclose something very funny. I stay in western suburb of Melbourne, and I usually take public transport to the city CBD. So a few months ago, there is this GOLDEN "KUAN YING", yes, those who know what it is, I cant believe this either. So it is one of the Goddess in Buddhism and Taoism. I don't know which one, don't ask me. So there is this golden Kuan Ying on one of the park next to the railway.

I always find it interesting to see how people reach when the that golden statue. Curiosity fills their mind, and some were awgh-ing away. Some were so curious that they went look at it with a frowned eye for at least 1 minute. Mind you the train is quite fast, and you don't get to see it for a long time.

So I was there thinking. If it were to be a Huge Silver/Golden Cross. No one will pay attention to that. But because this is something foreign, they were looking with awe and curiosity. So maybe next time when you are on Werribee or Williamstown line, look at your left for the statue and the reaction people have when they see this this. It is sitting between the South Kensington and Footscray station!

Oh Merry Xmas everyone!

No comments: