Sunday, December 14, 2008

Crazy and Sick (days)

Yay, finally something that is not a complain entry or unemployment related. Oh wait, I just said those words out in the first paragraph, first sentence..... Oh well. Yeah, I am so freaking busy last Friday, Saturday and today! I love my weekends!!!!!!

Anyway, I was about to say something about last Friday, but since Ammie had already blogged about that, I will just let you read her entry about our night! So go check her blog out! See Ammie I am promoting your blog. You better give me a good Kris Kringle, if we are doing this thing this year. Anyway, I am still sick. Have to go for the show cause I have already brought the ticket, and that's the place I am dying to go. It is called Aunty Mavis in Stocking Stuffer and Tuckey Plucker. That's a cabaret cum musical stand up comedy, nothing about cha cha dance or lifting skirts. By the way Aunty Mavis is played by a guy, I don't think people will want to see his sack.

I must say his work is very entertaining, singing Tiger Balm in replacing Jingle Bell. Giving audience his/her "meat pie" or should I say share the meat pie, and his/her rummy balls that she brought from Down Low. That's a very good pun, and she is basically giving out rum balls. I think sometimes it has a lot of gay terminology and jokes! Go check out what Down Low means.

The night was just marvelous, but there were some hiccups. I won't disclose them here, you can ask Ammie what happened.

*****

Saturday was a lot of shopping, I did most of the walking and someone did most of the shopping. Haha. I am just too broke to shop. Keeping the money till Boxing Day! Bwahaahaha.

*****

Here comes today! Stay back for most of the day, before joining my aunt to her Mahjong Xmas Break-up Party. It is just a normal party with all of the mahjong people having a great dinner and endless amount of wine/champaynes.

But what so fascinating is, I MET HAMISH BLAKE!!!!! For those who has not heard of Hamish Blake, he is one of the comedian very well known in Australia. He is freaking funny but very down to earth kinda guy. If you want to know more, Google him out!

So we parked just outside Lentil As Anything, one of my favorite restaurants in Melbourne, in St Kilda, I saw this guy that parked at the side of the road. When he came out, I was thinking, he looked so much like Hamish Blake. When he walks towards us, I am so sure He IS Hamish Blake. I was pretty nervous, no chill running through my spine though. And this is what our short conversation went:

Me: (fractically) Are you Hamish?
Hamish himself: Yes!
Me: (speechless because I am just stunt and blurred)
Hamish himself: How are you going?
Me: (he actually asked me how m I going?) I am good! And yourself?
Hamish himself: Yeah I am good too.

And we went our own way. He probably want to grab some tea himself, before his car (MINI COOPER) be towed away. I am so speechless and happy because you rarely get to see any celebrities, let alone someone you really admire. He is the person who cheered my gloomy days and not so good days. If you want to know whether he is cute or not, look at the picture below. He is the one on the left.

I have thought of showing you guys some of his work. But being a computer idiot, I have no idea how to put Youtube up into blogspot. Will try to put my hand into it. So for now, you guys will have to go the link instead.....

Click here

No comments: