Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Rollercoaster

I have been neglecting this blog again. I am just not in the mood to write anything, well I have complain enough. I should just stop penning them down and do something else. Besides when my parents were here, I was freaking busy chauffeuring them around Melbourne and Victoria. It was a very tired 2 weeks, but all is good! Cause I know when I started working, I definitely won't have the time to bring them around like now. So I should be grateful as well. Hahaha.

My mood these days are crazy. Probably because I was tired and jobless. Hahaha. Yup, but it is not like it is bad all the time. It fluctuates like Melbourne's weather. That could be another reason my mood is so bad. Hahaha. When I got connected to some other people through some stranger I barely know, she is one of the employer who rejected me, but showed me a possible way to break into the working doorstep. I believe that sometimes there will be a slight opening in the job hunting atmosphere, you just need to squeeze your finger to pried open that opening (Gosh sounded so wrong, pun indeed!).

And with more and more bad news, my mood tends to slumber back to the negativity. I hope I can set myself free from this. Just booked myself with the Victorian driving test. I hope that will be good, for your information, driving in Australia is very strict, so you can imagine what the test will be like..... Okay, back to more resume writing and studying for the stupid Learner Driving test.

No comments: