Friday, November 21, 2008

How to keep me smiling?

Be aware. Be very aware. Cause this guy is going to rant on rubbish and pessimistic stuffs again..... Well, you guys should be well warned by the title itself!









I don't think I should stay at home at any given day. First, I tend to become very desperate over the job hunting thingy and start thinking pessimistically (which is not good). Second, I will probably be sitting at home, in front of the computer, either cracking my head to write a "perfect" cover letter, later to beat myself up because they want me to use Flash Player to complete the application, which I don't know why my computer won't run it after I had downloaded the latest version (result: Arghhhhhhhh........, you probably won't know what I was talking about). Thirdly, needless for me to elaborate any longer?

Back to the first reason. I will become desperate even I had an interview with the employer, which I think I fit perfectly with them. But then this pessimistic bug that is sucking my optimism dry is not helping. I was told I will be given a response after a certain day. And with that bug and my lack of patience in everything, I just felt the urge to say " This is the knife, and this is my heard, take that and JUST STAB on it", as quoted by Karen from Will and Grace.

But when I was out, I will start to worry, thinking how much time I have missed out writing resume. And what if the employer called when I was pumping my muscle and stress out of me in the gym or in the shower with few hot blokes? I know I know, I am pathetic......... But I can't stop thinking.

I have a terrible life, and I hope there will be some light. It is so bleak (not the room I am sitting in) and I just can't seems to get out of this bleak place. I was watching Step Brothers. Gosh, they extremely hilarious yet wrong. How wrong? Two 40 years old BLOKES, acted as if they are 12 years old....... And I shan't spoil your excitement if you have not watch that. If not, you know my pains (not that I am acting like a kid, I am trying to get myself out of this shithole).

No comments: