Monday, November 17, 2008

It always end with a Fat Lady singing

I was extremely excited the past three days! Saturday was the Hair-Cut day which I have longed for awhile, and I was thinking that it could be my shopping day (after 2 months of no-shopping rules became effective). Sunday was Ammie's (my beloved Mother who give birth to me when she is only 1 years old) birthday outing and Today is my interview, which I was hoping to get through! Okay I am not going to tell you guys what happened over those three days, I am just writing this because I was excited.

As I was saying, when I was out Saturday there was actually the Christmas Parade going on along Bourke Street Mall. I wasn't very keen to look at people dress-up like clowns and bears waving at us with kids at every corner shrieking for them and begging their mom for them to hug those ugly-looking-bear-people..... The whole street was chock-a-block with peoples and crying babies...... I will never stand there any longer than 10 minutes. But then, it is when it hits me. Christmas (or Xmas, as we called it here, cause none of us really care it is a birth of JC, so maybe it is the birth of X!) is just around the corner. One year have passed so quickly and 2008 will be gone by the time I post this entry. So not true!

Since I am not a Christian/Catholic, Xmas doesn't really matters to me. For your information, people from Western countries don't celebrate Xmas like Asian do. No late night party during Xmas Eve or morning shopping on Xmas. Just to make this clear, cause every friend of mine will always say that it is so nice to spend Xmas in Melbourne. So not true. People just bloody go back to their home and eat dinner. It is bloody summer over here as well..... 45 degree days, so not prepared for that......

Here comes my main proposition. After Xmas? BOXING DAY!!!!!! Yes, it is not the day people box each other, but it is time for people like us to SHOP. OMG, I wonder whether someone will get an shopping orgasm from this? It is when price is Cut Cut Cut, clothes were Cheap Cheap Cheap, and, boys and girls are Hot Hot Hot!

Upon saying these few words, I really need to get a job. So I can Shop Shop Shop! Ending my long shopping hiatus....... This year I really need to improve my skills and start the celebration as early as possible. Though, I won't be there standing next to a triple size lady in front of the Myers Supermarket. No, neither will I be seen sleeping in front of that door the day before.

Besides, I am desperate to move out of my aunt's place. Alright, before people start shooting me saying it is Free Accommodation and Free Meals, I am someone who liked his Freedom A LOT. So I need money (that's the conclusion). And the solution? I need to get a job, OR, start working as a Rent Boy. I am not sure I can break through into that market, since every gay guys are hotter than I am........ And to become as hot as them, I need modal which I am currently short of........

Feeling a bit chatty tonight. No idea why......

No comments: