Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Openness

I reckon, eventually people will abandon their blog or their blog writing. Why so? Well, when one started working, there is less amount of time for you to relax, let alone write blog. Even when you have the time to write this, it is hard, cause you will be so knackered, the last thing you wanted to do is to write about your boring, lifeless life. But I suppose girls will have the ability to complain still, even when they are damn buggered with work.

I am not saying this because I got a job. I am still looking for one....... But there will be a few Q/A procedure coming soon, so I am not complaining. Yes, although blog is a good place for someone to release their stress, but some people just don't like to tell any particular, intimate complains that they have. But this doesn't mean they are not open enough to discuss this matters to everyone. He/she/I might not think it is appropriate to shout out and be gay about it. But that doesn't mean I am conservative and have not accepted that.

For the past 1 week, I was in the stage of self-realisation and self-acceptance. I actually need to thank this phase of life, where I finally get to know myself more and realise my true identity.

This is not the end of my route. It is just the beginning of my new identity. Eventually, when the time is right! If you are curious, ask me personally what the heck I am talking about. Other than that, I would leave it here.

2 comments:

weichaoz said...

It's good to know you got a job :)
at least to save you from bankrupt, hehe..
Dont worry, even after you starting work, i guess you can still enjoy your social life.. then the only matter is that whether you want to expose your social life here or not, hehe

Leon-G said...

Erm? I am still looking for a job. Hahahaha. Weichao weichao, you have been getting everything I said wrongly these days. hahahaha