Saturday, March 03, 2007

Drawn Together

From L-R: Wooldoor, Toot, Ling-Ling, Foxxy, Xandir, Clara, Spanky Ham, Captain Hero

These few days, if you see what I am doing in my room, I am kinda hooked to this cartoon called Drawn Together! This nice little innocent cartoon is an animated reality show from America, in which 8 famous cartoon characters are drawn together and so happen to be in the Big Brother House! (Those who stayed in a Western countries should know what is Big Brother Show).


Similar to Big Brother (where all the casts are real people), Drawn Together touches: incest, homosexual, sex, spousal abuse, racism, etc etc. But it is not as harsh as South Park and had some Simpsons stupidity. Some of the joke is awfully lame, but at the same time not that completely lame because it is a cartoon!


This is the characters in the animated reality show:



  • Captain Hero - perverted, macho egoist Superman, along with other superheroes characteristics

  • Foxxy Love - a character from Josie and the Pussycats. She sounded perverted and loved SM as well.

  • Princess Clara - racist, naive, and pampered princess (in the form of Ariel from Little Mermaid; but no fishtail)

  • Ling-Ling - Pikachu from Pokemon, but speak pseudo-Japanese gibberish....

  • Spanky Ham - the funniest character, that Ben Ben like the most. ( I prefer Foxxy Love!)

  • Toot Braustein - fat-love-eating-bitch character from the oldies, Betty Boop.

  • Wooldoor Sockbat - cute but weird, in a form of Spongebob Squarepant

  • Xandir Wifflebottom - homosexual game character from The Legend of Zelda

It is an awesome cartoons and I urge you perverted people to watch it!!!!!! Aussie channel is in SBS, Monday 9-9.30pm. But I have already downloaded the Season 1 and 2. You might as well download it from internet!!!!!!Speaking of perverted, Yannick did say, "This cartoon will increase your pervertism (pervertism - word I made it myself)". How many guys out there are not pervert? I reckon all of us are!!!!! Hahahaha. Don't you dare disagree with me..... Some of my friends (both blokes and gals) said, "Guy/Bloke who is not pervert, is not a guy/bloke".


When you walk past a beautiful gal, or even some other people missus, you will definitely check her out! And when you walk with your bunch of friends (all guys), you people will speak to each other using your eye-brow in the way you can tell him/them to look at the particular pretty! I won't said it out loud about the blokes secret gesture!!!!! Sorry all my missus!!!

No comments: