Friday, March 23, 2007

Blokes like, Missus hate

Now is so damn hot. It is suppose to be autumn, but the temperature today was 34 degrees scorching hot. I feel like dying and suddenly I thought of writing an entry on something so common that it occurs to everyone.

I was talking with South 8 house people, when Sharon suddenly popped a Question to me. Something I reckon most gal will want to know. Will leave the question aside. Today my entry is about what habits that guys mostly do, that tick the gals off...

Back to Sharon's question. She asked me whether I like to drink my softdrinks/juices/bottled beverages directly from the bottle. Then I realised almost every guy do this! I drink my juice out of the juice bottle when I am lazy to get a cup and all the hassles in washing it. Ben ben drinks his juice out of his juice carton every dinner. Kelvin was tempted to eat his ice-cream out of his Bulla ice-cream carton. Hendrix, and Nicholas drink their juices/softdrink out of their bottles. The answer is: We guys are just too lazy to go all the way to the basin to wash our cups and then need another energy to wash the used cup. Just drink out of the bottle/carton make life easier. Somemore we guys don't have time to wash our cups. We need heaps of time to do other useful stuffs, than washing cups...

Next habit:

We guys like to take off our shirts, when the weather is hot. What is so wrong with taking off our shirts? Not that we are going to walk around the house with only undies... We still have our pants on! It is so damn hot, and we are not wearing bra, so why can't we take off our shirts? Then then, we like to wrap ourselves with only towel (below waist) after shower. Or maybe it is me only... Well, it is better to change in the room, than in bathroom. One - bathroom is wet and we might fall down when changing. hahaha. Two - it is easier to change in the room than bathroom, definitely! Somemore we are in our own house. We should feel comfortable in it! Not that anyone will look at us, wrapped in towel like souvlaki. Oh well, I am not a shy person, not shy to show off my fats! hahaha.

One thing that most gal hated, and I still have no idea why, is the Toilet Seat. Why are you people becoming so furious when we left our toilet seat up? Isn't it easier for us to pee?; while rushing to the toilet, we still need to lift the toilet seat up, then only we can pee... If we forgot to lift the seat up, then we might get our urea onto the seat. And the gal definitely hated it. We guys are definitely not going to follow you gal in peeing style: Seat and Pee.

I am not encouraging any war against any gender. And I am definitely not encouraging homosexuals. I am voicing out something we guys think it is weird to be so frustrated off. Well, you gals need to love our habit to love us then! Hehehe.

2 comments:

aims said...

Yea lo, I also don't understand the classic toilet seat case. What's the big fuss about it anyway? If the lid is up, just put it down then, as simple as that, wouldn't hurt at all. ^^

Leon-G said...

Yeah! But when it lids is down, we will be very furious.... Hahaha. Joking joking.

We don't really care whether it is up or down. Either way, we will just aim and shoot! Hahaha