Thursday, March 08, 2007

Bachelor of Stupidity (Procrastination)

Before I began crapping, I would like to thank Yannick, my useless next door Mauritian housemate, who helped me with my blog html!!!!!!

Okay, back to crapping. ;P

This semester is my final semester, of my normal degree in Stupidity; majored in Procrastination. This sem, seen it is the last semester, I shall practise the procrastination to its fullest! With all the knowledge taught by my lecturers, I shall make full use of it!!!My lecturers and family sure very proud of me!!!! Being able to fully use the knowledge I've learned in the class.

I just can't help it. These few days, I am very unproductive in doing my stuffs... Spend most of the time watching cartoons, tv series and useless comedy that made me the noisiest housemates; with my laughter!!!! Come to South 6, and you can hear my laughter in my room!!!! My housemates said that I am the one who chase away the other serious Aussie housemates; one of them is a lady. But I don't think it is fully my fault.... Okay I watch a lot of comedy and funny cartoons and animes, I watch it to heal myself!!!!

Laughter is the Best Medicine

Btw, I came from Leong's family. And our family is known to be very loud! If someone stayed in another block from our house, you can hear my sister 'shouting' with my cousins ('shouted' back at the same time). But the truth is, she is just talking with my cousin. I am the so call quiet black sheep in the whole family of Leong. Of course, besides my mom who came from strict Teow Chew family. Oh, Yannick should able to tell you people, that I always sing in my room.... But what can I do? I missed RedBox so damn much....Whoever you are, we need to go sing karaoke next time I come back Malaysia!!!!

Okay back to my degree, although I've one assignment that need to hand up next week, another one on 30th March, I am still procrastinating heaps! I can't help it (I said it again, twice in a same entry)... It is like, I got this bacteria called Studymoodlesscoccus sp. that multiplied in million times every time I open my books... At the mean time, the Bacillus watchtvus which happen to be synergistic with the Studymoodlesscoccus sp., had the enzymes which hypnotise me to watch more movies and tv. To make the matter worse, my immunity to this two bacteria.... Hope to see a doctor real soon. I don't want to fail any of my units... My seniors are saying that, my this sem units are darn easy. And they reckon I'll do it good.... We will see....

I shall let these bacteria inhibits my immune system until this weekend. Then I really need to work hard. So I can continue my Bachelor of Stupidity. This time will be more specific: Bachelor of Stupidity (Honours) with project in Lecture Halls Head-Fishing. In which, I will be researching on the benefits on head-fishing in lecture halls. I looked through the papers on that study and it said you will gain more stupidity in doing that!!!!! If you don't see me chatting away in MSN, give me some benefit of doubt!!! Practising my procrastination knowledge!!!!

No comments: