Saturday, February 10, 2007

Up Yours

Don't be too shock to see my title. I am not drunk, not PMS-ing, not etc. etc. I am bloody guy for Pete sake, where got PMS. Anyway I was super cranky yesterday because of some bloody f-king idiot. Who think she is bloody damn beautiful, pretty that she can take advantages out of everyone, including the poor soul of people around her, called "FRIENDS"

How can people so KIASU (terminology, that need you to go bloody check it out yourself). How can you compared your life, or University results, etc. etc. with other people? Crikey! Get your own life....How can you called someone a FRIEND just when you want to take some advantages from that person, and bloody damn good in acting as if you "Care".

You might be shock when you see this entry in this bloke, whom everyone around him regard him as a TemperLESS person and so on and so forth...Knock yourself up, I am just a normal human. You want to know, what happen to this bloody poor guy, that got so berko? I am not only cranky of that person, I am cranky because of myself being a alf. Let me tell you all why and bloody hell, better listen properly.

It bloody happened last 3 months ago. That was during the time where people rush to get tips for the final exam. I had few friends from Malaysia, who think that asking me to ask Phil who is the bloody alf who prepare the paper could do any good. The bloody f-king truth is this Phil is as cunning as a dingo. Okay, well, I don't mind helping, because I myself are taking that bloody damn hard unit. Then come that idiot, lets bloody call her "Ms Pretty", who came out of nowhere, after being bloody lost somewhere. Ms Pretty, not only asked me about Phil unit, she asked me to go HUNT tips from units that I don't even take/enrol.

Blimey! I asked her back, "Test is approaching, how can I do such thing?, I don't need to study?" You know what that bloody damp squib said? "You so CLEVER, no need to studylah". Wtf?
This bloody idiot definitely do not know me, after being 'friend' for 3 years... Am I a bloody genius here? I am just a dill/battler... I work my ass off just to get the results today. Suddenly I am being smart, just because someone needed my bloody help. Up yours!

Okay, that was 3 months ago. I was bloody nacked that time. But I did went and destress to my other friend. She just told me to stop answering that bloody damp squib's MSN message. Since it was just MSN, I can close it. Well, that's why I am so cranky about myself. I forgot about that after 3 months, and I answered that Ms Pretty MSN message again.

This time, it is about applying for Permanant Residence in Aus. Come out of nowhere again, and asked only about PR. Okay, fine. Why do you need to find me, only when you are in need of something? Can't you just go to places like GOOGLE and knock yourself off? Why do you need to come and find me? Oh, just because I am a "Know It All" person to everybloodyone? What now you want me to go HUNT for you the requirement for Western Australia? Bloody hell, I am in Victoria, 24hours away from Perth, by driving. Nick off.

Luckily I still have some friends whom I can count on. Ta to those guys who willing to listen about my stupidity trouble. To those who happen to have such behavior, go bloody educate yourself. Friends should not be taken advantages off. Get your bloody mind straight, and DO NOT step on my tail!

3 comments:

hui ru said...

heyy dear lex..

Is that "alf"'s name real? I suggest you change it.. just to be on the safe side..

One of my lecturers went online to check everyone's blog to read what they write about him.. then he took down their names if they wrote anything bad..

Very jobless.. yea.. but just to be safe.. :P PUT FAKE NAMES! Lol..

And don't be so angry la.. I learnt how to make muffins recently. If that Ms Pretty give you problems again.. I make for you muffins loh..

(PS my muffins are VERY yummy!! :) )

Leon-G said...

alf means 'a stupid person'. Not a name, but aussie slang... Using heaps of aussie slang...

Anonymous said...

I used slang so that some stupid ppl 'alf' wont know what the hell i m ranting about!!