Saturday, February 24, 2007

Gosh, it has been 10 days seen I post an entry. Sorry guys, this is the result of Chinese New Year bloging moodless and I was kinda busy with the O-week. This year I am a mentor for some poor young soul who just came to University. Oh, I was busy finishing my 8k report as well. Finally handed in that stupid thing!!!!

Okay, back to CNY. This year was different as compared to the time I celebrated in Malaysia. The CNY eve, we went to eat some Northen Chinese cuisine in Dumpling King in Box Hill. Not bad, but the place was kinda hot. It was 38 degree outside and inside is worse... Then the first day of CNY (Sunday, lucky, cause CNY is not a public holiday) we went for dim sum for brunch! Was in Plume at High Point and the place was chock a block with people (Mostly Chinese, Vietnamese etc etc)... Did not get as much ang pow (red packet) as the time in Malaysia, anyway, it is only my aunt.

Then went back to gippy on Tuesday. Right after I reach gippy, I was in a busy mode. Tuesday nite went for Free Dinner at Student Union Lounge. Wednesday we got the Meet the Mentor session, which I am the Mentor. After the games and stuffs, we need to prepare for the Flag Ceremony. This year I am holding the Japan flag!!!! Whoopas! Thursday was the day I surrender my report at 11pm... and Friday was the International Big Day Out. The places in the BDO was fun, but I liked the Aussie Bush Dance the best!!!! You might think that it is an aboriginal dance, it is not. Fool You, and me. It was some traditional country dance, something like the Scotish and Irish dance.

It is time to stop this crapping. Class is starting real soon....

1 comment:

hui ru said...

meow meow lex.. :)