Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Nomadic Life (Part II)

Erin (name taken from Miss Australia 2006!)
Jamie (from Big Brother Show winner 2006!)

Just moved into a new house again.... South this time. So far, I've stayed in North House, South Unit and West House. Luckily there is no East....

Was very very tired yesterday. Packed my rooms and moved to the South...All by myself. Need to start making the bed position and table and stuffs right after I reached the South unit... Now my back is pain, because of the shifting of the furniture and stuff.
Okay you people might wonder why am i putting the two pictures on top. They are skink, and they lived in my West House. Erin (from Erin Jensen) is living below my room's backdoor veranda! When the sun is up, she will sit on the veranda to bask!! Like Erin.
Another picture is Jamie. He is not a good boy (same as the person in Big Brother). Yesterday, while waiting for the people to come and fetch my stuffs from West to South, I went and took heaps of their pictures. Hahaha.
Why Jamie is not a good skink? When I was taking his picture, he ran away to West29... Leaving Erin basking alone in the sun, on my veranda...And that guy like to hide below the house dustbin....
Oh was happy with my presentation today. Actually heaps of stuffs happened because of that presentation. I don't think it is a good idea to boost in my this modest blog, hehehe, want to know more, come and ask me personally.
Trying to make my South room as cosy as possible. I have more stuffs than before I moved to West... Need to accomodate the standing fan, heater, clothes horse etc etc, while putting them in a position that they are not in the way.
Oh, going to miss the Black Rock Skinks in West House.... So long farewell. I can't bring them to South, they are wild and they do not like me disturbing them... Guess need to tame the rosellas and the galahs outside my South house. Hehehe. Maybe should try to pet some kangaroos as well. Hehehehe.
I wonder the ex-West25 people know about Jamie and Erin?

1 comment:

Walter said...

I was living in West 14 when I was in Monash Gippsland. However, I never saw this sort of animal.