Sunday, November 12, 2006

TV addicts

Kelvin did tell me that I am a TV Addict, but I denied it in the beginning. Then after thinking about it, I did realise that I am A TV addict. Or should I say TV/Movie/Anime/Sitcom Addict. One day without these will be a living hell for me.....

Well you cannot blame me, blame the TV and my sister. The first thing to blame is the Television because in Malaysia, there were heaps of stuffs to watch. Back at home, we do not have Astro (Austar in Oz) yet I like to watch TV. The second person to blame is my sister. She is a real TV addicts, both of us like to hide in her room and watch TVB series in very low sound volume when my dad ban us from watching TV. We will sneak out to rent TVB series from the Video Shop and hid in her room and watch that.

Then another best place for us to relieve our urges is our Granny's house. Everyweekend we will sure go to our Granny's house as she is a nice lady and always allow us to watch tv and movies. Will watch until late at night (somedays until 12am, which is considered late for us back then) and come back the next day! Before we go up to her house (mind the word 'up' in de sentences because her house is on the hill) we will buy heaps of movies in video cassette.

Now with the new technologies, and my dad's TV-ban-demolition, my sister and I both can open our own Pirated VCD/DVD/CD shop!!!!This is what my dad said, and now he no longer care about us staying late to watch movie and tv as we had grown up!!! Worse is when I am in Kuala Lumpur staying in my cousin house in Puchong. She has subscribed Astro which has all the channel, including Channel39 and she always go to work in the weekdays. So basically if I have no class in the morning, I will wake up and lie down in the couch and watch MTV or NHK or AXN etc etc. If this channel has no nice series to watch I will just flick to another channel!!But my best channel is still MTV, songs with mtvs and some funny stuffs.

In the beginning before I come over here, I was a bit scare as there will be no idiot box or anime and cheap DVD and VCD. So I thought. Still addicted to TV, everyday will watch the Futurama and Simpsons followed by House and on weekends will watch Australian Idol. Animes also are easily obtainable and is free of charge! Well I AM a TV Addict and I am proud of it, it is not causing any trouble to me in my daily routine.
So just lay back and watch TV,
Cheers!

2 comments:

wen said...

i m a tv addict too :D hehehe

Leon-G said...

nowadays you are either tv addict or cg addict....Worse if you are both tv and cg addict!!!hehehe :P