Friday, November 03, 2006

End of something Nice, Beginning of something Beautiful

One happy family!! Too bad Laura wasn't here..
-Mouth watering foods (both veggie steamboat and meat steamboat)-
End of something nice, beginning of something beautiful. Does this mean my end of exam and beginning of my research project?No. I am actually saying housemateship and friendship. At the end of next week, all of my housemate will either go back to their hometown or just their home in Aussie. Almost half of them are not coming back, graduated or nurse replacement in somewhere far (Mel I don't know how to describe your nurse course stuffs...I am bad and I knew that. hehehe)... Sad? Not really.
So this phase is the ending of something nice (housemateship, I made it up myself) and beginning of something beautiful (friendship). Cause I still have their contacts, their MSN ADDRESS!
Had a nice nice steamboat, organised and hand-picked the meat by me and hand-picked the veggies by Mel. The homemade steamboat soup is actually quite nice! One veggie boat for Mel who is a vegetarian and another carnivore boat for Josh, Kelvin, Calvin, Yannick and me! Too bad Laura went back to her home in Lake Entrance so early.... Really have a good and nice dinner together and play with our food (not actually, made it up myself again).
Although I did tell some people in the Science faculty that we South 8 people are eating steamboat...Didn't know the news spread so fast....Countryside people are just too free and news (even low voices) will spread like wild-fire. Anyway what is the problem of people knowing us eating steamboat?

6 comments:

Leon-G said...

yeah, must thanks my housemates!!!!having real fun and crazy time

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

LOL, A good dinner before leaving Gippsland for good! Enjoy your summer and final semester in Gippsland while you can!

Anonymous said...

:( i dont wanna leave
last night was fun.
good idea lex, loved it!
ill miss you and the rest of south 8
booo hoooo
good luck mate, and yes, we really will have to stay in touch
:)mel

Leon-G said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Leon-G said...

Sob Sob melme too!!!!!!!!!!!!I dont care, next semester you have to come for my Gown Day!!!Lie the hospital you hav contagious diseases!!!hahaha. Will be missing you people. You showed me the warmth of Aussie!!