Sunday, November 05, 2006

Entries that I should put it up 2 weeks ago..

Sorry guys for the past two weeks I was busy with my exam preparation. With my final behind me, I could write the stuff I have yet write! Beginning with Gown Day.
Gown Day? It is not a day where guy and gal wear gown as in ball gown... Close but not. It is the day where guy and gal (international students only) wear graduation gown to take pictures with friends and around the campus (Gippsland). Well this is them where the ISSU (International Student 'something' Union) get their money from us, some regarded us as filthy rich kids, but we are not. Anyhow got invitation from both Vivien and Ammie my mentor. So need to become kuh-lei for both of them... At first I thought I will go to there for the morning tea, but end up being kuh-lei for the whole day. Follow my bosses around and take pictures for them. Of course I did include myself into as well. Seeing people wear the graduation gown make my blood boiled for that as well. Next year I could wear that gown and make my kuh-lei to take my pictures!!!!Hurray!!!!During the group photos for my seniors, I basically stood there along with Ben on almost every group photos....The rest of the day went by with us taking pictures and more pictures
Sorry I forgot to take those pictures from my mentor...Will take it after her final!

Japanese Festival (29th October 2006)
Morwell and Latrobe Valley Council was making the Japanese Festival for the Japanese culture awareness for the aussie around this Valley! It was on Sunday and the next day I got Pyschology exam but I don't care!!!Japanese Festival is more important. Haha anyway it is just MCQ exam, so I thought. The festival is nice, with us waking up kinda early to set up the place and start preparing the stuff for coloring competition. Followed with preparing Takoyaki (octopus ball) which we were selling and were sold out 10minutes after they were out from the oven. Yes they make Takoyaki from the oven not from the hot plate.....Well anyway it tasted almost the same...Yee Pei, Yi Vern, Anton, Hendrix and I basically just walk here and there to buy Japanese stuffs!!! Tong lei tong hoi!!!!!!!!
Pictures I m just too lazy to upload them. So people want to see them can go to my friendster!

Kinda lazy now, wanna watch some anime then have a good night sleep for tomorrow I will be meeting my supervisor

Cheers

No comments: