Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Monash University Gippsland Campus

Can't believe it is already 1 semester over here in woop woop (countryside). Suddenly thought to letting everyone (those not from Gippy) see the sad-looking campus that we (I) had.....White buildings are the campus building while the buildings at the South and West side of the campus are called South Unit and West House, where we stayed...I stayed in South Unit, the most far and cornered unit (Use your own common sense if you want to check it out...)
Now look beyond my campus. What do you see? Paddocks? Yes all around us are farm lands and bare lands, Imagine how I can still survive this? Hahha
Picture taken from someone in eBlogger from the air!
There you go, my campus Monash University Gippsland Campus (or just Gippy)

4 comments:

Leon-G said...

OF COURSE it will be even more boring than Sunway. At least sunway have Sunway Pyramid....Come here and you will see it yourself.

Leon-G said...

haha. You will be crazy just to reject the offer by looking at how country-ish is the campus...

Leon-G said...

haha. You will be crazy just to reject the offer by looking at how country-ish is the campus...

Walter said...

Enjoy the fresh air!!

Enjoy the green farm!!

Enjoy a walk around the campus from South Unit-West House-Golf Course Area!!! That's Churchill's style Life!!

That's the way I spent my weekend (apart from going to Morwell or Traralgon or Melbourne) during my 3 years at Monash University Gippsland Campus.