Saturday, November 25, 2006

Nomadic Life

White hails (from hail storm 15.11.06)
My life these days filled with boredom and lab sessions… Summer and I m not having my most relax time of the year. Argh!
Right after my final finishes, what I’d done is slumber around my South House (SU8) watching TV, watching anime and involved in anime downloading marathon. People are going away and I need to get their anime ASAP! Woke up at 1-2pm and go to sleep at 3am. After finish downloading my anime (left 1G on each of my hard-disc, I wished to download more, but no more space) I started packing my stuffs. At that time I am the only one left in the South House. I needed to pack my stuff because I will be moving to North House (summer house) for the summer. Pack pack pack, throw throw throw. People just are left heaps of their stuffs in the fridge and go back to their hometown…The stuffs that are still eatable and still looked okay; I’d tried to eat them up. Now my sauces are like the one in restaurant, with 4 kinds of vinegar (Japanese, Chinese, Italian, English).

How waste and irresponsible….

For that one week, I do not need to buy any groceries

Moved to my new summer house, heaps of new people I never met before. Cool!
In my new summer house here got equal amount of Asian and Aussie. Aussie I don’t really see them around (maybe enjoying their summer in some beaches at the mean time) but the Asian is a headache… Chinese from China apparently have different sleeping pattern than most of the people around here (Aus, or maybe me...). They will normally sleep at 7AM and make the hell of noises during midnight up to 6am….What a nuisance!!! Well at least I did wake up and tell them off. During the weekend of course I went to city to have an joyful weekend!!!!! Went to eat the foods that I’ve been missed for so so long. That saturday Vivien is my victim because she was dragged around to look for foods by me!!!!! Ammie write me confusing sms, end up I could only invite her for dinner, along with poor Vivz. Anyway she needs to have her dinner, just that we have been eating 4 afternoon teas!!! She said she is going to kill me if she got diarrhoea at night!!!!



Strawberry dip in Max Brenner (with a pretty sexy background!!!!That is by accident, pls forgive me gal!!!!!

Chargrilled chicken with spring rools in vermicelli in Mekong restaurant

Last week was a hectic week. Monday came back to Gippy from city, Tuesday need to go for lab at 10.30am to 5pm. Wednesday got lab again at 11pm to 5pm. Just when I thought that’s all for this week, my experiment couldn’t finish and I need to go for lab again on Thursday, again until 5pm.

Now that my stupid old summer house got no internet connection, I need to move to West again. Move move move, pack pack pack. Hopefully this is the last time for this year. I am currently living a nomadic life. Luckily there is no such House as East House. If there are such houses, then maybe I will need to move there as well…




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha! that strawberry pic looks a little dodgy...

Leon-G said...

hey anonymous, dont be anonymous la.....not good.
Well I'd eaten it only remember to make some people drool. So left 4 strawberry and viv said we should take the side of it, to make it looks like nice. Didn't know there are these sexy gal behind us. hehee