Wednesday, September 17, 2008

It is not an abandon puppy

I am suppose to write my cover letter for a job application to a research centre in Tasmania. I guess it will have to wait for awhile, after I finished writing this entry. Am I always nagging about job scouting these days? I think I better stop.....

I went back Gippsland last weekend with my few best friends, to meet up with a few more besties. That trip was the most relaxing and carefree trip I have ever done for the past few months. Yeah yeah, I just came back from my food-gorging trip from Penang, I shouldn't complain too much. But the thing about the food gorging trip is stressful in it own way. Stopping myself from devouring all the foods I can is very hard and stressful. Yes, I am bullshitting here!

Where was I? Oh, the trip back to Churchill. The weather was beautiful when we went back. Beautiful to some people, but way too hot for me.... I was down with weather-induced fever at the end of the day. Anyway, it was relaxing and all of us agreed that it felt like going back hometown for Chinese New Year. It was sunny and cloudless, just like the Malaysian weather during CNY. We had our doona and pillows at the back seat, something like most people will do when they went to visit their relatives for CNY, not me, but I can feel it.

But when we were back there, all we did most of the time was gossip, chat nonsense (which I played a big part) and watch PAID TV!!!! How much I missed cable/paid TV. For the first week of my new life without cable, I was pretty much stranded. Cause I do not have internet connection and paid Tv then, now it is getting better. I am going to fast-forward all the fun bits. Why? You probably won't be bothered to listen every single bit that we did over there. So no point for me to write them up.

When the day is about to end, we (the close one) sat together or standing in front of the toilet, chatting away on what are friends for. It was a long debate. People agreeing and disagreeing on certain aspect of true meaning of friends. I guess they are the best companions anyone can get, PROVIDED:

  1. They do not judge you as a human being or a dog. Hey I am not saying anything over there. Who type that for me? I might have binomial disorder. Joking!
  2. They understand what you are going through. No point telling them what turmoils you are facing through if they are well known for their blockhead-ness.
  3. They do not think you belonged to them and solely them.
  4. I think that's about it. No?
So other than that, man's best friends come into the picture perfectly! They enlighten your day easily unless they poo everywhere in the house, they listen and do not judge you. And you do not belong to them. They belong to you! How perfect can that be?

Disclaimer: The author was not paid by any parties (not even RSPCA) to advertise on canine and potentially igniting your urge to buy any canine.

No comments: