Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Scientist Dilemma

I did not go to lab for my Honours nor my work. This is because I am sick.... Caught a common cold again. I have been sick for the 2nd time, ever since I came to Aus. I don't understand why, for the first one and half year, I barely have any sickness. Now I need to see the doctor every other days.....

Well since today is about sickness and science. I felt, after studied 10 years of science (5 years of high school science, 1 years of A-levels science and 4 years of university science), one will heighten his/her awareness on paranoid sickness. But eating medicines is our only hope?
I am no medicine students, so I won't be discussing much on what should we eat and what not.

I am being paranoid on two thing recently. One is my predicted peptic ulcer. Once awhile, I have this extreme stomach sore, a few hours after meals. Sometime I need to drink milo every 1 hour to prevent the soring. I predicted (pretty sure) that it is duodenal ulcer. Went to see a general physician, and have yet get the path-test. The second confirmation test is endoscopy, Eeeeeeek...... It is by putting a tube down your throat and into your stomach to see what it is.

Another paranoia is my itchy lump over the devil's finger. It is very very itchy, and I have been in the sun for quite a few days now. Pretty tanned from that. And I hope I won't be the unlucky bastard with skin cancer cross finger. Well on Friday there will be more testing. If so, I hope by early detection, there will be less likely that it will regrow.

Buddha please with me!

No comments: