Friday, January 25, 2008

Packing Again

I can't believe, I need to pack and move again. I am a nomad. I don't know when can I stop packing and moving. But apparently this is how I live for the past one and half year. Moving from places to places, rooms to rooms.

I am damn tired with this kind of life. But what can I do? Buy a house? BULLSHIT...

Anyway, after a few months later, I need to move out of the house I am moving into, and maybe back to Melbourne. Then I reckon I still have much moving to do....

If I am at good mood, I might take photos of my new room.

Till then, packing is it......

2 comments:

Rona said...

well, that might be a good thing.. you will feel FRESH everytime you move in to a new house!!
freshly baked... hehe.. =P

Leon-G said...

hahaha. freshly baked and fresh are totally different.... freshly baked means i am half dead while another means the opposite.

Any THANKS for the advice and sympathy! Big Muak!