Saturday, January 05, 2008

2007 - What A Year

Okay, I finally get my ass working on my blog. It has been awhile. And I have been neglecting my blog for sometime....Besides I just came back from my housemate's birthday party. She is very kind to invite me to her party, although I felt it is pretty dull for me. Since I am the only Asian over there. Came back home after awhile. Hehehehe. Sorry Dee.
Wow. 1 year has passed in a blink of eye, and I don't think I have achieved heaps, even though it does look a lot.
PS. There will be heaps of photos. So just beware.
Of course the year started with me celebrating a new year (2007) with my good friends Wayne and Ammie. I am just too lazy to search those photos from my portable hard disc. So I guess you guys need to just listen to what I said.

Then, it is the trip to Melbourne with Wayne. Taking emotive pictures. Hehehehehe.
The Monash Orientation, where I became peer mentor. Basically helping new international students to get use of Aussie lifestyle and studies.

The Flag day, where I am the Japan's flag barer
Orientation Big Day Out!

Then it will be living with one bunch of awesome guys from all over the place!!!!! How do we celebrate Chap Goh Meh? Of course with our own yee sang!
My crazy party nites. Those nites were so crazy that I dare not show it up over here. Besides I know my some of my reputations have gone down because of them. One thing I dare to say is I stripped. Yes Stripped, when I was totally wasted. Of course I won't give out any other details. Hahahaha.

Look how crazy are everyone over here....

You need to live up with your life rite?

Balls or "prom". Being an international student, means I get to go to such balls, just for International Student (how racist). But of course there will be some locals.

The Malaysian. Oh with a local who happened to be a camslut.

Oh I was singing on stage with Sookie as well. So how is my singing skill? Not very good. Just that I have a very thick face. Heheheh.

Student Residential Association Ball, the time where locals get drunk and party like crazy.

In this year, I have been to heaps more place. All around Victoria. There are more places where I did not have those pictures with me currently.....
Grampians, as you can see, Hendrix was just too excited until he kissed Kelvin.....

Wilson Prom, a very very nice place. I wanted to go there again, when I have the time!

Tulip Farm!!!! Had a good time there as well.

This year is a good year as well. Why? I have finally graduated, that's why! After 3 years of hard work, I've finally graduated, with a good average score!
To celebrate my graduation, I went to Sydney with one bunch of close friends!!!! It was a bloody awesome trip. I bet I gained a few pounds after that trip!

After coming back from Sydney, I finally get to meet up some of my Monash Malaysia's friends. Tj and Nicole happened to be in Melbourne during that time. Oh man, I really had a great time with them!!!!!!! Tj said he will be back middle this year. I hope that he doesn't break his promise, or I will break his "ahem". Hahahaha
Me, Tj and Nicole with Trampoline gelati. I loved them so damn much.

After all that excitements and trips, it is time to study again. Luckily with my results, and my aunt's money, I get to continue studying Honours in environmental microbiology! It was pretty awesome, but research has it downfall sometime. Things just don't go as you wish sometime, y'know.
Me and my Darth Varda's mask.

Okay, there definitely will have Birthdays in this year. There are heaps more birthdays which I did not take picture.
My birthday celebration with my closest group! It was pretty expensive..... approximate $250 for everything...

Then will be my cousin's 18th B'day Yarra River Cruise Dinner with about 60 people. It was pretty cool!
My cousin, his friend who happened to have the same birthday and my uncle and Fat Aunt. They are my family over here in Aus (except the friend, I barely know him. hahaha)
Hiro's Birthday at South 8. It is also Sharon's farewell. How sad.....


Titin's Birthday at Seoul House! Korean foods rock!


Cynthia's Birthday, where we went all out for that. Masks, balloons, and everything!

Being a lala queen, we need to post some lala pictures with her.

Sue-Li's b'day was pretty awesome as well. This time there is dress code. Y' know what is the dress code? Pink clothes. But I guess you guys can hardly see it from here....

Rona's Bday was one of the ass-rocking one! Again there is dress code. Yep, I guess you can tell from here, Formal Dress as dress code!


Like every celebration, there will be ending. This year, more of my friends went back to their hometown for good..... It was kinda sad to bid goodbye to them....
Hendrix's farewell dinner. Can you believe that? Four of them in this picture were no longer in Melbourne... Left Rona and me....

Wan Theng's farewell, at Koko Blacks. Their favorite's place!

At the end of the year, it will be endless End of the Year Parties. I was hired by Australian Sustainable Industry Research Centre (ASIRC) on November as casual worker in the lab. So I get to go to their end of year party on December. But no picture were taken....
The Honours End of the Year/Xmas Party and Outing! It is great to know these bunch of cool guys!!!!! Made my life in my honours not that sucky.
Rona's Melbourne End of the Year Party which happened to be in MCG!!!! The first time I set foot on the ground where all the true blue Aussie sports run (Aussie Rules Football and Cricket). Melbourne Cricket Ground.

Then, Xmas comes faster than I thought. This year my Xmas was celebrated with the same bunch of friends!
At Rona's house, From Left to Right: Rona, Chandra, Cynthia, Me and Sue-Li

After dinner, we went for a walk to Federation Square, where there are two clowns, named Hope and Inspiration to give us a nice quiet Xmas countdown!

After we had enough sleep, we went out to have a picnic at Melbourne Botanical Garden for our Xmas lunch!

Karaoke. Yes. I missed karaoke so so much. But that day, I was singing 6 hours straight. Sang the songs that I missed heaps. I even sang Hokkien songs. Hehehehehee. Check out Moomoolander for that.
Once again, I bid 2007 goodbye with another bunch of friends, at Yarra river bank again!!!!! This time Junnie (Jason's girlfriend) came to Aus from UK to celebrate with us.

This year (2008) I will not do any new year resolution, since most of them don't work out the way I want them to be...... But 2007 definitely a good year for me. I had the best time ever, but I like to thanks to these bunch of friends who make it happened. Without you guys, 2007 will not be as awesome as it was!!!!!

No comments: