Friday, April 27, 2007

All in One

Food of the Day: Ookyo (some Hokkien desserts)

It has been awhile seen I upload an entry into this blog. Why?
I am sick..... If some of you even bother caring.....

Today the cows across the road from my house are all in heat.... Moo-ing moo-ing moo-ing and moo-ing like crazy..... Or maybe it is this time around where people forcefully squeeze their precious juice which suppose to be given to their offspring, instead being drank by bunch of aliens (in their Moo-ing mind). Tried my best to shut off their Moo-ing, by playing CHE.R.RY by YUI loudly in my room and have a sing-a-long session. But all these proven to be in vain. hahaha. Shut the window? Yes. Why haven't thought of that in the beginning?......

I decided to put new stuffs into my entry. Every entry will have this Food of the Day sign, which said what food I am thinking while writing the entry. It will consisted of mostly Penang's foods. Sorrie. Other people put some useless stuffs like Emotions, etc etc. No use. Some readers just don't give a damn how you feel. hahaha.

For the past few days, I was kinda disappointed, with the rate of people replying you. When you are asking favour from them. I have this assignment which need me to write a safety audit for a laboratory outside my university. It should be a good experience, until everytime I call the OH&S people, they will bring me to a leave-a-message.

Hi I am XXX, and I am currently unavailable. Please leave a message and your contact details. I will get back to you as fast as possible. Thanks. Tuuuuuuuuuuuu (in very high tone...)

Maybe it is my bad English, or their fault. None of them have yet return my calls.... One possible, I tend to mumble a lot, and speak something wrongly when I am speaking on the voicemail.... Example:

XXX sexy voicemail's voice: Hi, I am XXX, and I am currently unavailable. Please leave a message and your contact details. I will get back to you soon. Thanks. Tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Me: Hi, this is Lex from Monash Malaysia. (What the hell? Monash Malaysia? Monash Gippsland, mate, wake up). Erm, sorry Monash Gippsland. (feeling a bit awkward). I am doing this unit that require me to write a risk assessment for a laboratory outside my campus (awkward; I forgot to say 'I am a student'). So I am wondering whether is that possible that I have a visit to your labs? ( completely hopeless, wishing I could finish talking to the emptiness in the opposite line.......) My number is yada yada yada.....

I am completely hopeless in leaving a voicemail..... HOPELESS>>>>>>

Then, I am just so lucky that I manage to caught an OH&S Manager after 5 times of calling which span around 2 weeks time. She did agree with me visiting her Reproductive Laboratory. But she need to ask the Lab Supervisor first. But she have yet call me back to confirm the time.... She promised........ Anyway, I have another good soul, helped me to SDS Environmental Service, visit to microbiology lab! This one, I called and the manager picked up!!! Hurrah!!!!!!!
Was jumping up and down!!! Went to the next room and tell Yannick, for no reason at all. hahaha.

Okay, I am still coughing my heart out.... Need to do 2 performances for the Culture Nite, which is coming in 2 weeks time. The first performance is a Malay dance....... I was being forced to participate...... another one is on my own will, duet with Sookie, with Nicholas the guitarist. Will tell you people about that soon

P.S. this entry is called All in One, not the song All in One. It means I put all the craps into one entry. Just too lazy to put into separate entries.....

3 comments:

karine said...

waa I hope you get well soon! And practice up okie, I guess nick & I will try to practice with you sometime soon kua..

Culture Night is coming! @___@ So busy busy busy busyyyyy~~~

Anonymous said...

apparently, he was still sick last night. don't know if he got back now.

Leon-G said...

lex-karine: I also hope I will be well soon. Could caugh for 1 month continuosly......Anyway I could still practice. Tell me the time, hope I wont be rushing for assignments.

Lex-lamby: who? anyway thanks for leaving a message. I can see you've found the comment icon!!!!