Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Grampians

Sunset at Grampians

It was 5am in the morning, when Kelvin tried his best to wake this drunken idiot up. I was still drunk when I went up the bus, only have 2 hours sleep. Managed to get heaps of sleep in the bus, because from Churchill to Grampians, it takes about 6 hours. When I woke up, we were already in Grampians!


Grampians

Reach the caravan park, and went for lunch. I was so so hungry that I went and buy one pineapple pizza, while waiting for my kangaroo souvlaki. Lunch wasn't so good. So I was determine to have better food for dinner.

Mackenzie's Fall

After lunch, we spent heaps of time at Mackenzie Fall. It was quite a nice fall, with some water. Years ago, it should have more water than now, but what can you expect from the world most dry continent.

Titin and I at Mackenzie Fall


Guys photo at one of the lookout. This is where we took the sunset. Freezing cold while waiting for the sun to set... We did go to the Jaws of Death lookout as well. Look pretty cool!


Best's Great Eastern Winery cellar

The next day we went to winery, for some wine tasting and tour around the winery. That place was pretty awesome, with smell of wine everywhere in the underground wine storage. Brought one bottle of Shiraz, but Cynthia brought like 3 bottles!


Photo of the vineyard.

Studio photo of me with barrel of wine? Nah, it is real. I can guarantee that.

No comments: