Sunday, April 01, 2007

Drunkards

The Leongs: One is drunk, one is undrunkable, and another one is gone (from this picture)

This entry should be posted on Saturday, but I was already on the way to Grampians trip. Okay, this is how it goes....

On friday night, after doing my bioactive assignment, my body and mind was eagered for some liquours. SO, when Wayne came to give me the sleeping bag for the Grampians, I begged him to bring me along to Tina's Birthday party. I wasn't invited, just crash the party for booze! I was planning to have some 'highness', and wanted to go back to sleep at 12.30am. So I thought/planned...

When we went into South 3, the first person who saw me, Sookie, said "WHY so LATE?" I answered that we are famous people and will come to party 'fashionably late'. She replied me with a smile and a big heavy punch... Ouch... When I first came in, Jackie greeted me and I told him I needed a drink. Anything will do. Very good of him, he got me a tequila. While talking with him and Byron over the counter, Farah came and took my tequila away. Dammit. Instead we were given Cowbow smoothies ( a smoothies will liqour). That was nice. Took a shot of that, followed with a beer given by Jackie. While drinking that beer, Byron shouted for another shot of Cowboy... Shot it down again, and I am slightly high to dance on the floor with most of the gals that day. I don't think I saw Selegne drunk yet and Sharon was scared of drinking because of last week...I wasn't drunk, till....

Okay, I have no idea what kind of drinks I drank that day, I definitely remember, I've two tequila shots. With the 'undrunkable' Sookie and 'controlable' Wayne. Tequila is awesome!!!! After those shots, I went and dance again. Had somemore shot again and followed by group shot again. Countless... When I started to get the feeling of drunk, all I did was dance around with gals (still sane enough not to dance with guys, you might not know at the down under...) Hahaha. Joking. All night long, I keep on telling everyone these three sentences:

Oh shit, tomorrow I am going to Grampians at 6am, and I am still partying now

I need to wake up early, and I am still drinking

Screw Grampians, I am staying to party (totally wasted)

After the last shot, should be like the 7th wine shot (wine also can shot; how pathetic huh), or maybe after 6th whiskies shot... I totally no idea. I was so drunk that I could not walk straight. I could not control myself anymore. I remember going up the laptops and speakers table and asked Sookie to find this song "Turn Me On" for me... But she could not find it, and I was in total wasted stage. Ben came to the party, in home shirt and a short. That guy play a prank on me while I am drunk. Asked me which gal I liked?.... I am not going to tell you people the answer, cause I am drunk (My excuses).

At that time, my Japanese was very fluent, as compared to normal awake stages. I think I need to be in a drunk situation to speak fluent Jap? I wonder.... That time I don't think anymore. I just speak out loud. Haha. I was dragged back to my home, South 6. Using the $60 Grampians trip which I paid as a motivator to move me. That wasn't all. But I am not going to tell you people what happen in my room... That will remain a secret. Hahaha

Okay, the next day Kelvin came and woke me up. Tried twice, but in vain. The last time, he used the same thing again, " You are going to Lose 60 bucks", and right away I was sitting on my bed... Hahaha. Went up the bus, still in a drunk stage... Luckily the trip took 6 hours, and I was totally awake after that time.

No hangover, I wonder why.But most of the stuffs went out to be cloudy and blur...

2 comments:

karine said...

walaaooo... @__@ undrunkable! XDXD hahaha like the "undefeatable"! So power man! XDXD

actually it's not that I cannot get drunk, I just never drink until I was super drunk like you. XD

so I think before I get absolutely wasted I will stop. Not giving you the chance to drag me back! XP

Leon-G said...

hehehehhee "cunning laugh", i will try to make u drink. Wahahahahahaa.