Friday, July 18, 2008

A series of unfortunate events

I think taking the flight back home is actually a wrong movement. Right after I boarded the flight, bad things tend to follow me around.... These are the series of unfortunate events I would love to rant about!

  1. Change of flight for my KL - Penang trip. Although I had changed from flying at 9pm to 4pm which means I only left 1 hour transit, that doesn't mean it is a good thing. This is because the flight from KL to Penang is not a connecting flight.... I need to change the flight to the next day and sleep in my friend's (one of the generous monkey's) house. Although it means I get to spend one night with my beloved friend, that really bugged me because I can't reach home earlier.
  2. While printing my boarding pass for flight from Melb to Gold Coast, I accidentally turned off the computer instead of turning on the printer to print my pass. So I could not print that bloody pass and need to queue up for printing of my boarding pass. I was pretty angry at myself that time, for being so stupid, and turn off my computer instead.
  3. Went to watch whales in the ocean. It is a good thing actually. They were magnificent! But I came back with a "salty fish". My shoe were soaking wet from the trip cause the sea water keep splashing onto my legs, AND my whole body, while we were chasing whales. Although this is a good sign that I should buy a new shoe, I quite like that shoe. Regradless of me skating through the wet ground with that shoe, I still liked them.
  4. Now this is the worst thing ever happened to me..... My bloody beloved Sony Ericsson K850i which was newly purchased from Aus is going crazy with me. So am I...... The battery always dies after 12 hours. I need to charge it every day......... OMFG.....
  5. Then, when I just reach Penang, my house had this series of blackout. No power, no fan, but heaps of mossy...... The stupid "people" don't know how to repair the "major breakdown". I called them at least 6 times and I reckon they know my name at the end of that series. OMG, being an urban person, blackout is really hard for me, and the mossy is not helping. At the end of the day, I was busy looking for cockie to pass my time.......

Some of you guys might say, stop the whinging. Get a grab of what is real and stop ranting..... But hey, this is my blog. So I can rant, ramble and whinge as much as I want. I should do something with my Sony. I hope these unfortunate events will end here.

3 comments:

aims said...

Very unfortunate indeed... Hope you're having a great time in Malaysia though!

Leon-G said...

Hahaha. Thanks ammie. Having good or bad at the same time. Good is that the foods and other stuffs over here are so so cheap, while the weather is always bad. HOT HOT HOT and WET WET WET. But this is what Msia is all about. Hahahahaha

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.