Thursday, February 28, 2008

Thank You

I did not abandon my blog, okay. I was merely damn busy to update. Why so? These days I am really busy with my Honours. Going to graduate soon; here comes the thesis writings, endless laboratory trials, and spent the rest of my free time in gym or swimming pool. I was stressed inside out, stress can be excreted through my sweat pores into the environment...... So I go for gym, to release stress. Which proved to be a very good option!

I should post these up soon. But being a busy person, it took me 3 weeks later to post them up. As some of you guys know, I have finally moved out of residential. No more DC++, no more JJ (some of you will know what is that), no more 5 minutes walk to campus. But, at the same time, I met and become closed to a whole new group of awesome people! Hang out with them, playing monopoly until late, etc etc.

Back to my house, when I first came in, the house looked terrible. But I am not a person who particularly fuss with cleanliness. I can live in a place that looks like a dump, but give me a good bed and nice room, I dont mind! On the third day of CNY, Wing Sze came and cleaned my house, while I sat there being useless. Really need to thank her and her work, now it looks sparkling clean! She even squat down to scrub the floor tiles until they are squeaky clean, and caught cold the next day. This is the kitchen table, before the operation

This is the table after the operation

The janitor was quite happy with her work! Hahahaha

And lastly I wanna shout out for my friend, who is so dearly that she sent me a postcard with CNY wishes! It reaches on my doorstep the day before CNY. How nice!!!!! Till this date, the card is still sitting on my bedside table. I couldnt find a good place to stick it up. So it should sit there till I find a good spot.

I have heaps of movies in my harddisc, but I cant find the time to watch them......

No comments: