Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Wilson Prom

Food of the Day: Bulgolgi (Korean BBQ)

Okay, before I start talking about Wilson Prom, I want to thank Xin, my housemate, for treating me not one, but two meat dumpling!!!!! Please refer to the Food of the Day in Pai Kah the entry.

Back to Wilson Prom. It is a well known national park in Victoria, and believe me, it has the most beautiful sea and sunset ever!!!! Okay, maybe Grampian's sunset is nice as well, but that is totally different spot. One is sunset into the ranges, another is into the sea.

Where is Wilson Prom? Look at the map, if it bring any bell.... The whole peninsula is Wilson Prom, judging out of the Victoria land.
Oh man, I am lazy to tell grandmother story.... Just look it yourselves, if you dont believe me that it is awesome!

Look at the beyond! Pay attention to the sign as well.

Can you see the war between the merciless sand souls and the water wave angry soul? Between the couple and the two persons near the sea.

Squeaky Beach! Beach so white, it squeaks!!!!! squeak squeak. Cant you hear that?

Intimated by the angry wave!!!!!

Welcome to the Ku Klax Klan. So that cold....

Walking towards the beams. Too bad the clouds blocked the sunset later-on....

2 comments:

Nic said...

I like the last photo. Very beautiful..

Leon-G said...

Taken using ISO50 only. Learned these from the Landscape workshop. Yeah, I like that picture as well!!!!!!!