Sunday, January 25, 2009

Happy Chinese New Year

Just came back from a reunion dinner with my aunt's side. Very full and could not bother to write any cover letter or resumes, so might as well write this blog which I have abandoned for awhile..... Yeah, the banquet was awesome! Lobsters (I reckon it is only crayfish, I am not going to tell you the different between lobsters and crayfish, to the Australian there are differences), prawns, scallops, etc etc. I am sure my cholesterol level is up to the roof right now..... Better do some exercise tomorrow....

I am sorry guys for abandoning this blog. I have been trying hard to get a job and anything on the way. So I don't have much mood to write anything because I have been writing almost everytime I appear offline. Besides, being addicted to MSN, and people keep messaging me it is not a good thing AT ALL.

Before I forget, Happy Chinese New Year! I am still in Melbourne, not going back till March (when Chinese New Year is long gone). To me it is another day. But I am still a Chinese regardless where I am. I will still try to practise what I was told to since I was young. Something to hold on to before I lost myself completely. Which won't happen, that's for sure.

Okay, I am going to chat with more hot people. Yeah, the weather now is so hot, everyone is hot! Hahahaha. Till then, I am not sure when, but till then! Please hug on your own huggies and wait for my new entry (which could be soon or forever).

No comments: