Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Now you comb now you don't

I guess this entry's title is rather weird rite? now you comb now you don't? What does it means? Okay, for the past few days, I have been complaining to someone, you know who you are!, that my hair is bugging me..... All flat hard to make it stand up. Maybe because once I got lazy making them all stand up, they will fall flat and stuck to my head.... Haih......

So I finally can't take that anymore, and went back to Melbourne for my stylist. This time, my stylist was none other than my Fat Aunt! Ta. Ta. Ta. Ta.......


She was shock to know what I am going to cut, and I don't know whether you guys will be shock as well. But I INSISTED. The picture below is me without my hair cut. All flat, looked exactly like a nerd.
Then after the hair cut:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Wait for it
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.What for it
.
.
.
.
.
.
What for it
.
.
.
.
.
.

There! Buzz cut!!!!! Although it makes me looked a bit "eggy", and I can tell people still can't use of that, well, they have to!
Hahahahaha. It does look better with my sunnies and Ipod, rite?

What is your say?

2 comments:

karine said...

uwaaaa lex you really got your hair cut.. haha! but you look fine with it, more gangster-ey now!

Leon-G said...

wow sookie. you ARE fast! hahaha. I just post this 1 hour ago, and you are here already. hahaha. thanks